Dotography designs and develops innovative web technology solutions that bring banks and other financial institutions into the digital age.
We are immediately seeking great people to join our expanding team in central Bangkok.
This is a full-time, permanent position and starts immediately.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and mentor Quality Assurance teams
- Coordinate with cross functional teams for end-to-end testing scope and support
- Oversee all aspects of Quality Assurance including establishing metrics, applying best practices, and initiate or develop new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
- Review and understand product design to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Consult with product development team to evaluate UI/UX, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system
- Supervise a team of testers on test automation development and provide relevant tools
Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years professional experience in web application Quality Assurance
- Good basic salary - please specify your required salary when you contact us
- Overtime available
- Flexible working hours
- We only work Monday to Friday
- 10 days vacation leave in addition to public holidays. We will also give you an additional day's holiday each year you work with us
- Each year we will carry out an appraisal - subject to a clear increase in skills levels, productivity and/or ability and willingness to take on additional responsibility in order to provide additional value to the business, you can expect a basic salary increase
- Regular social activities & team building trips
- Opportunities to travel aboard
- Central Bangkok location with good access to BTS & MRT
- We are looking for team members who will be with us for the long term - we know that you will only stay with us if you are respected & are part of happy work environment - we will do our best to provide you with this.
Please send curriculum vitae with covering letter including expected salary and former salaries in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org