Dotography designs and develops innovative web technology solutions that bring banks and other financial institutions into the digital age.
We are immediately seeking great people to join our expanding team in central Bangkok.
This is a full-time, permanent position and starts immediately.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and encourage our UX/UI team and ensure that all work output is consistently great
- Creative ideas for UX/UI
- Development of user experience deliverables including: wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, information architecture, navigation paradigms, interaction design, user scenarios, data diagrams, and clickable prototypes around a well-defined of user needs, tasks, customer and product requirements
- Work with development team to support the realization of our ideas on the screen and the QA team to validate development and accept user stories, and with the product team to prioritize items in the overall product roadmap
- Stay current on emerging latest UX industry trends, services, tools and best practices and the competitive landscape to provide insight on ways to improve usability, and website functionality
Skills and Qualifications
- An innovative, digital native
- A picky passion for precision worldclass digital user experience
- 10+ years professional experience in web application design
- Good basic salary - please specify your required salary when you contact us
- Overtime available
- Flexible working hours
- We only work Monday to Friday
- 10 days vacation leave in addition to public holidays. We will also give you an additional day's holiday each year you work with us
- Each year we will carry out an appraisal - subject to a clear increase in skills levels, productivity and/or ability and willingness to take on additional responsibility in order to provide additional value to the business, you can expect a basic salary increase
- Regular social activities & team building trips
- Opportunities to travel aboard
- Central Bangkok location with good access to BTS & MRT
- We are looking for team members who will be with us for the long term - we know that you will only stay with us if you are respected & are part of happy work environment - we will do our best to provide you with this.
Please send curriculum vitae with covering letter including expected salary and former salaries in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org